Multiple portals login will look like two different websites from the customers' point of view. Once a customer is signed up on a portal, he/she can use the same credentials to log into the other portal as well, depending on how the URLs are exposed.
I found two ways to achieve requirement.
- Creating two portals first one is for Customers and second one is for Technicians.
- Creating two profiles for Customer and Technician but here is the problem Customer and Technicians will have the same tabs.
- Installed Product ((restrict for Technicians)
- Sales Order (restrict for Technicians)
- Service Order
- My Activities (restrict for Customers)
First option suitable for my requirement but here I need confirm that Customer and Technician can login from the same login page and same URL or different. If it same that is great for me.
Nevertheless, I found two-customer portal having 2 different URL. I would like to give only one login form from this Customer and Technician both should login.
Please sign in to leave a comment.